Saturday, June 30, 2012

L.L. Bean's at 6:00 AM


L.L. Bean Store in Freeport.
Whenever we are in Freeport, Maine, I like to get up early and go down to L.L. Bean's quite early in the morning where I can shop without a crowd (I leave Dan sleeping back in the motel). Bean's is open 365 days 24 hours a day.  It never closes.  The other morning I was there at dawn, and although I didn't do a lot of shopping, I took a number of photos. 
Bean celebrates its Centennial.

The big boot out front.




Cute dog toys.


Blueberry goodies from Maine.

Beautiful bed linen.



Sheets and blankets.




Nice rocker.




Bookmarks.
I had a great time just looking at all the fun things in LL Bean's, one of my favorite stores.  I got back to the motel in time to join Dan for breakfast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment