Friday, October 21, 2011

Willie Nelson at the DPAC

Willie Nelson performed at the DPAC on Thursday night.
I went with Patrick last night to see Willie Nelson perform at the DPAC.  Willie Nelson is a favorite of mine.  The concert was great!!  Before the concert, we grabbed a quick bite at the Cuban Revolution restaurant across the street from the DPAC.

The DPAC is beautiful with the evening sun illuminating it. Patrick in foreground.

We had great seats, almost like box seats, second row back from front of First Tier.  I managed to get a quick shot of the stage (photos were not permitted, but everyone was using their cell phones to take them anyway) and you can see the large screen which was near our seats.  Willie played for almost two hours straight, no intermission, and played most of his favorites.

The stage from the First Tier.


There was a sellout crowd, and the crowd loved the concert.


And I managed to get a photo taken with Willie.  Lucky me!!!!

Pat and Willie, (also got his autograph) . My friend Jesse will love this.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! You got an autograph of Willie Nelson, and had your pic made with him. Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not Willie Nelson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't believe me, just ask my friend Jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's true. Would Pat post something that was not true. I don't think so!

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete