Monday, January 16, 2012

Goodberry's Frozen Custard


Before Goodberry's opened up in Cameron Village, I had to drive all the way out to North Raleigh or to Cary to get frozen custard.  Now it is so dangerously near that I can pop down anytime and have a Concrete as I did on Saturday.  Their custard has only four ingredients and does not have additives.
Four ingredients: cream, sugar, eggs, honey.
None of these ingredients in this frozen custard.
Each day vanilla and chocolate flavors plus the flavor of the day are available.
I'm especially fond of pistachio, maple almond, and hazelnut.  Of course their vanilla and chocolate are delicious too.One can get a cone or cup, milkshakes, sundaes or my favorite a Concrete. A Concrete involves mixing in various toppings with the flavor of your choice.
One of my favorite Concretes is vanilla custard, with caramel sauce and wet walnuts and that's what I had on Saturday.  Oh so good.
Concrete with vanilla custard, wet walnuts and caramel sauce.
Goodberry's in Cameron Village.

No comments:

Post a Comment