Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Arts and Crafts Sale in Cleveland County

Pottery by Ron Philbeck.

Last Saturday I attended an Arts and Crafts Sale near Polkville, in Cleveland County.  I met a potter, new to me, Ron Philbeck who uses clothes lines as themes on much of his pottery. 

Potter Ron Philbeck of Cleveland County.



 My neighbor here in Cleveland County, Pam Fish, was there with her beautiful Lucy Mae Lavender collection.  She grows lavender and has various products made of lavender. 
Pam and her lavender products.

Lavender products.
 Pam is also an excellent photographer, and she had beautiful note cards featuring her photographs.  I'm going to ask her to be a guest blogger and post some of her photographs here on this blog.

Brad Lail was also selling his pots.  I had heard of Brad when he was working with Mark Hewitt, but had not met him.

Pottery by Brad Lail.

Potter Brad Lail.





2 comments:

  1. Good pictures, Lots of talented folks in
    Cleveland County.
    Martha Cabaniss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the mention Pat. It was nice to meet you. Hope you'll check into my blog now and again to see what I'm up to.
    http://www.ronphilbeckpottery.com

    ReplyDelete