Sunday, December 1, 2013

Macy Cakes

Virginia's Birthday Cake with a "cat" theme.

I first met Macy when she bought a bookcase we had listed on Craig's list.  I didn't know until we became FB friends that she was a cake maker extraordinaire. It was then I saw posts of her beautiful cakes, and recently I had her make a birthday cake for our friend Virginia.  The cake was beautiful and delicious.
Moist and absolutely delicious.

Here are some of her creations:
A 50th wedding anniversary cake.

A beautiful wedding cake.
A Blessing of the Animals Cake at White Memorial Presbyterian Church.

A House Divided Groom's Cake.
A Baby Shower Cake.

A Chemistry Themed Birthday Cake.
I was so impressed with this chemistry themed cake for a youngster's 7th birthday.  Glad to see a young boy interested in chemistry at that age.  And I love the H2O in Thomas' name.


You can check out more of her creations at her blog:  Macy Cakes

You can bet the next time I need a special cake, I will call Macy.

No comments:

Post a Comment