Saturday, August 18, 2012

Moose On The Highway

The cow and calf we saw on the highway.  (Photo by Dan Livingstone.)
We're back from a nice trip to Newfoundland where we had hoped to see a lot of moose.  Actually we saw only three.  One cow was too far away to get a good photo, but Dan got a pretty good photo of the cow and the calf that crossed the road in front of us.
Moose crossing the highway in front of our stopped car. (Photo by Dan Livingstone.)
My friend Iris suggested that I "google" the song Moose on the Highway, so I did and now I'll share it with you.  It would have been appropriate to add it to my earlier moose post , but I didn't know the song until Iris suggested it..  So I'll share it now along with Dan's photo of the moose on the highway that we did see.



Cute song.  We weren't out driving at night, but I understand one must be very careful to watch out for moose at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment