Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Fudge Puppy at Build-a-Bear

Build-A-Bear Workshop in Crabtree Valley Mall.
I hadn't built a stuffed animal at Build-A-Bear since my grands were toddlers, so it was a lot of fun on Monday when I built a Fudge Pup to donate to the Chocolate Festival in Robbins this Saturday.  I chose a dark brown puppy named Fudge Pup.  Kris of Build-a-Bear stuffed him for me and we put in his heart.
Giving Fudge Pup a heart.
Then it was off to the dressing room where he was outfitted with a Chef's hat and coat and a pair of high top Converse shoes.

Chef's hat and coat.
Converse high top shoes for Fudge Pup.

 Then I filled out his birth certificate.
I'm making his birth certificate.

Birth Certificate, note he will be "born" on May 5, the day of the Festival.
All dressed and ready to go.
Fudge Pup's little "house"
Fudge Pup will be available in the Silent Auction at the Chocolate Festival on Saturday.  I hope some lucky kid  will make a good home for this little puppy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment