Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Don't Have a Trader Joe's? You Need to Move


In a review of Trader Joe's Grocery Store that I read recently someone said, "If you don't have a Trader Joe's, then you need to move."  I like Trader Joe's so much that I think I agree with this.  I noticed in the recent Consumer Reports issue that reviewed grocery stores Trader Joe's gets a very high rating.


Here are some of my favorite things from Trader Joe's:
Mandarin Orange Chicken (Voted the most favorite item by customers last year.)
Their produce is always fresh.

Sparkling clementine drink.
Sparkling lemonade.
The bon bons are delicious.
This makes great muffins. Available around Thanksgiving.
Best Greek Yogurt I've eaten.
We're glad we don't have to move.  Trader Joe's is quite near here.

No comments:

Post a Comment