Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Vietri Outlet in Hillsborough, NC

Large platter with a Venetian theme.  Pretty for serving or for displaying on wall.


While I was in Hillsborough the other day for the Leland Little Auction, I decided to visit the Vietri Outlet Store  Vietri imports Italian dinnerware and glassware in beautiful patterns and colorful designs.  At the outlet store one can buy Vietri straight from the manufacturer in Italy at a much lower price than at expensive retail stores.  The dinnerware reminded me of the pottery we saw in Italy on our recent visit there.

At this time of year the outlet is well stocked with products suitable for Christmas.
Poinsettia mugs.
Pretty red and white table setting.
Christmas red glassware.
Christmas green glassware.
I had a great visit with Keith Cecil who was in charge of the store that day.  For a minute there I thought I might be in one of Santa's workshops and maybe I was having a visit with the jolly old fellow himself.
Keith or Santa?  In any case a very welcoming merchant.

No comments:

Post a Comment