Sunday, February 10, 2013

Broughton High Queen of Hearts Dance 2013

The Lion King was this year's theme for the Queen of Hearts Dance.
I went down to the Broughton Gym in the afternoon to see the decorations.  The Lion King was the theme.
The Broughton High Queen of Hearts Dance was held last night, and my two grandsons were decked out in their tuxedos.  We got a few pics of the boys before they left to meet their dates.  I wanted to compare these to the ones we got last year.
Zach and Grandpat 2012

Zach and Grandpat 2013


Zach is a bit taller, and Grandpat a bit older.
Brooks and Grandpat in 2012.


Brooks and Grandpat in 2013.



Brooks is a lot taller.

Grace was around for the "photo shoots"  last year and this and we got pics of her too.  Her hair is still beautiful. 
Grace in 2012.
Grace in 2013.  Looks like the same white bow.





















I hope everyone had a great time at the dance last night.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had taken Grace's photo at the piano this year as I did last year. Last year her friend Margaret was here and they were playing the piano while the boys were getting ready for the Dance.

    ReplyDelete