Sunday, February 12, 2012

Meeting Blogger Judy of Judy's Kitchen

One of the nicest things I've done while in New Bern this week was meet blogger Judy of Judy's Kitchen.  I ran across one of her blogs when "googling"  for Captain Ratty's.  I contacted her, she invited me over, and we had a nice visit in her beautiful kitchen.  I'm a novice blogger, and I picked up some tips from Judy who has been blogging for several years.  She has three blogs:  Judy's Kitchen, The Bear Cupboard, and Crab Recipes

Just in time for Valentine's,  Judy has a wonderful post on chocolate desserts, Chocolate Love Recipes.  I can't wait to get home to try one of these, but which one?

Chocolate Cream Pie (Photo by Judy from her Blog.)
Maybe the Chocolate Cream Pie

Judy's Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip Cookies (Photo by Judy from her blog.)
or the Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chip-Heath bits Cookies

or perhaps the Chocolate Zucchini Muffins or would I have time to try all three?
Judy's Chocolate Zucchini Muffins (Photo by Judy from her blog.)

I'm glad I met Judy and you might like to check out her blog.  It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment