Friday, July 18, 2014

July Fourth Party at Louie and Cece's


When we were gadding about in Cleveland County over the Fourth of July weekend, we attended a party hosted by my niece and her husband, Cece and Louie at their lovely home on Chatfield Rd.  It was a great opportunity to visit with family and friends.
Louie welcoming guests. 


Dan and Andy (my grand nephew).

Cece and Louie's daughter Laura.

Sisters: Kelly and Cece.

 And to have some delicious barbecue prepared by my brother-in-law, Hal.

Barbecue and other delicious food.

The children especially enjoyed the pool, and even the smallest ones were able to float around safely and some of the small ones were already jumping off the diving board.
Brayton enjoying the water.

Cason ready to jump. 
Kristen and Brayton (my great grand nephew).

Cason (my great grand nephew) out of the pool.



What's a party without a game of cornhole?

Thank you Cece and Louie.  We had a marvelous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment