Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunday Soccer

In the huddle before the game.  Grace is Number 15.

Now that we are back home we will be busy attending the "grands" various athletic events.  Grace is in the middle of fall soccer, and she has moved up to a more advanced league in CASL.  Her soccer games are always on Sundays.  This is the first one I've attended this year, and I am amazed at the level of play for these eleven year olds.
Grace on the bench at the first of the game, but she played most of the game.




Meredith intently watching game.

Tyler was there for the last half of the game.

Grandson Brooks is letting his hair grow long, much to the consternation of his father. I like it.

I've forgotten what Zach's explanation was for the different shoe laces.


Soccer is fun, but I'm looking forward to basketball season.  All four "grands" will be playing BB so I'll be busy going to one game or another.

Goodberry's frozen custard.
Goodberry's, a perfect ending to a fun Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment