Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Hanging Out With Rebecca, A Clothes Horse, on Patreon

Apple blossoms by Rebecca A Clothes Horse.
It is such a dreary, rainy, cool day here that I spent some time this morning on Patreon enjoying Rebecca's photography and musings, and that always lifts my spirits.  Rebecca is my first cousin twice removed.  Her grandmother Joan and I are first cousins.  Rebecca's Mom Robin is my first cousin once removed. This information is for those of you who might be fond of Geneology.


I am a patron of Rebecca on Patreon and that means that I am allowed to share her posts as long as I give her credit, so that is what I am going to do today.  All photography here is from Rebecca, A Clothes Horse from what she shares on Patreon.

She often shares some of her favorite quotes. Photography by Rebecca. 
January wallpaper.  
February wallpaper.  Rebecca is a book lover as am I.
The Rhodos bloom much earlier in Northern Ireland than they do here in NC.

Rebecca's inlaws in Northern Ireland have apple farms.  So she makes lots of pictures in these orchards.
These apple blossoms are making my rainy day much brighter. 
One should always have a little book handy. 
Rebecca makes beautiful crowns and this one is made of apple blossoms.

Rebecca has lived in Northern Ireland since she married a charming Northern Irishman, Thomas.  Northern Ireland is really a fairyland and Rebecca captures it all with her photography.  Patreon is a platform and way for artists to share their beautiful work and get paid for it. I get more than my money's worth by subscribing to A Clothes Horse on Patreon.  I check in with Rebecca there almost every day especially when I am feeling down and out and need a boost.  Thanks, Rebecca, you are wonderful.

You might find an artist that you would like to support on Patreon so why don't you check it out https://www.patreon.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment