Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Gadding About at My Sister's Halloween Party


For years my sister and her family have had a Halloween Party up at their cabin, and it has been on my bucket list to attend.  So this year I went as a leopard.  I even surprised my sister who didn't recognize me at first.  It was a fun party and there were lots of creative costumes.
Ally and Zane as scarecrows.

 Andy actually is a UPS driver, so Bays is dressed like his Dad.  Kristen is Sally and Cason is Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas movie. 

Adam as Grim Reaper, Casey as witch, Leila as cat.
My sister as a cow, and I'm a leopard. 


Hal is a cowboy pulling his covered wagon. 

Kelly and Scott as Axl and Slash from Guns and Roses.

CeCe is a gypsy. 

Leslie and Jeff as body snatchers. 
Three grand. 
Even  Pepe was costumed. 

Now I'm thinking how to make a creative costume for next year.

1 comment:

  1. Some great costumes there! I love your photos. So glad you were able to attend this wonderful event.

    ReplyDelete