Sunday, June 22, 2014

Lunch at the Peak City Grill

Peak City Grill and Bar.

Dan and I were in Apex last week to pick up the DVD made from our 35 mm slides, and we decided to have lunch there.  The Peak City Grill is just down from the photography shop where our DVD was made. They had just opened at 11:00, and we were their first customers of the day.  It was a hot day, and I was quite thirsty so I immediately ordered an Arnold Palmer---so cool and refreshing.
Cool and refreshing Arnold Palmer.

Dan and I each had the special bacon cheeseburger with fries.  The burger was cooked to perfection, and although I'm not really too fond of fries, I found these delicious.
Bacon Cheeseburger with fries.

After perusing the dessert menu, I couldn't resist the Chocolate Butterscotch Fallen Cake which Dan shared.
The dessert menu.
Chocolate Butterscotch Fallen Cake

The staff was friendly and service was excellent.
Dan and Waitress.

There were many interesting metal artworks decorating the brick walls.
Beautiful art on the walls.

All in all, Peak City Grill is a fine restaurant, and it is worth making the short trip over to Apex to just have lunch.

I can also highly recommend the company that converted our 35 mm slides to a DVD---Home Video Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment