Saturday, November 3, 2018

Gadding About with Mice on Halloween

Chocolate Mice.  

There are lots of kids in our neighborhood now, and I love it.  So I'm always prepared for trick or treaters.  This year I decided to make a few chocolate mice as treats (mainly for the parents who accompanied the kids).  This is such an easy recipe, and the mice are so cute.

Click here for the recipe.

1.  Melt the chocolate.
Melted chocolate. 

2.  Drain the Maraschino cheeries and dry thoroughly.  Be sure to keep stems intact. 

3.  Holding to the stem coat the cheeries in chocolate.

4.  While the chocolate is still warm, attach a candy kiss to the end opposite the stem.  Between the kiss and the coating cherry place two sliced almonds for the ears.

5.  I used a red gel to make the eyes. 

6.  Place in refrigerator until firm and ready to serve.

Ready to serve or to eat.  



I think the chocolate mice were a hit this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment