Monday, February 22, 2016

Trader Joe's Mocha Yogurt my Sweets for Sunday





I'm gradually getting back to having my Sunday "sweets", but I'm careful  to stay within my 24 g limit of sugar per day.  Yogurt is a favorite of mine, but since so many yogurts have added sugar I've had to resort to plain yogurt rather than the flavored varieties.  Trader Joe's Coffeehaus European style yogurt in mocha or chocolate has always been one that I liked.  But when I discovered there are 16g of sugar (that's 4 teaspoons) per container., I knew I would have to consider it a dessert for special occasions or a Sunday "sweet". 





Yesterday (Sunday) I savored every bite of this yogurt and I consider it my "sweets" for the week. 

Nutrition

  • Serving Size: 1 cup (this is referring to the container that it is in which is 5.3oz not 8oz)
  • Amount per Serving
  • Calories 130Kcal 8%
  • Calories from Fat 20Kcal 3%
  • Total Fat 2g 3%
  • Saturated Fat 1.5g 9%
  • Trans Fat 0g 0%
  • Cholesterol 10mg 3%
  • Sodium 90mg 4%
  • Total Carbohydrate 20g 9%
  • Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
  • Sugars 16g 37%                    
  • Protein 8g 17%
  • Vitamin A 300IU 6%
  • Vitamin C 0mg 0%
  • Calcium 250mg 25%
  • Iron 0.36mg 2%

If you like yogurt, and if you like chocolate or mocha, you will surely like Trader Joe's European style mocha or chocolate yogurt.  .   

No comments:

Post a Comment