Friday, October 19, 2012

Grandson Tyler's Dinner at the Angus Barn



 My third and youngest grandson, Tyler, turned thirteen last week, and Dan and I finally got around last night to taking him out to a restaurant of his choice to celebrate his birthday.  Tyler chose the Angus Barn, without a doubt one of the finest restaurants in the Triangle. We liked his choice.
Tyler, my third grandson, is as tall as I am, and he's only thirteen.

It had been a long time since Dan and I had been to the Angus Barn, and Tyler had eaten there only once with his family and that was last year.
Rustic decor of the Angus Barn.
 The decor is very rustic and the food delicious.
Tyler perusing the menu.
 Tyler and I each had the 7 oz. filet mignon and it was more than I could eat.  Tyler seemed to have no trouble eating all of his.  Dan chose a NY Strip steak.
Filet mignon with baked sweet potato.
 A birthday pound cake that would feed six people was brought out at the end of the meal.  We were too full to have dessert, but Tyler took it home to share with the rest of his family.
Birthday Cake courtesy of the Angus Barn.

Happy Birthday Tyler!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment