Friday, January 24, 2014

National Peanut Butter Day


One of our favorite brands of peanut butter.
Today is National Peanut Butter Day and I would like to celebrate by making my favorite peanut butter cookies, but I can't do that today.  I will share the recipe with you though.  If you go to Dorie's page in her cookbook you can find the recipe.

I will have a peanut butter and banana sandwich though to celebrate.  I like to make an open face sandwich using pecan raisin bread from Harris Teeter's. 
Three simple ingredients for my sandwich.

Spread the peanut butter generously on bread.
Top with sliced banana.  Ready to enjoy.

I told Bea that today was National Peanut Butter Day and she said "Every day is peanut butter day for me."  Dan and I feel that way too.

No comments:

Post a Comment